Monday, May 18, 2009

Mid-Winter Rooftop Cinematic Experience

For the past week and a bit my flatties and I have been contemplating the idea of a mid winter rooftop movie night extravaganza. The idea has mostly been discussed over too much red wine and seems to get nowhere, due to costs and effort. I am now in full swing of too much time on my hands and am keen to make this happen. As from my previous post (click here) the view from our rooftop haven is stellar.

This is part of the roofs view

What I need from you guys is, if your in the Sydney area and would be keen to watch a movie on a roof, ($10) send me ideas of what cinematic exploration you would like to experience. We are keen to get it up and running but we need to know if anyone would be as excited as us.

More roof including our other cat Milly (shes a grumpy old bitch)

So peeps what do you reckon send your ideas to everydaysameday@gmail.com or just leave a comment! Chur.

No comments:

Post a Comment