Monday, May 18, 2009

Narcissistic Vibrations

This post is to purely serve as a touch of insight into who's blog you are actually reading. So if you don't know me, for the past year and a bit, I have been referred to as a male model. In all honesty the words male model almost want to make me spew! As soon as I ever mention that to anyone I meet, you can see that I have been summed up, placed in my little box, taped up, stamped and sent to the land of the fairies for all they're concerned. This is all good with me as, during the course of the last year I have been fortunate enough to travel and work in Milan, New York, London, Australia and New Zealand, which has been no less than freaking fantastic.


I have worked for fashion houses like Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Etro, Diesel, Valentino, Replay, 55DSL, Levi's and many more. I have shot a whole bunch of editorial and am always looking to do more. I recently shot the 55DSL campaign (Diesel's son) and hopefully a few more are in the pipeline.
It has been a roller-coaster ride with thrills and spills but I have had a bloody blast all along the way. The little montage above is of a few of my favourite shows I have done this year. Yeeehhaaa!

1 comment:

  1. Awe man!!! All I can do now is sing is Montage from Team America! Even Rocky had a Montage don't ya know!?!

    Good work.

    Mwah xox

    ReplyDelete