Monday, May 18, 2009

Fuck Zee Man

I was skating home from a peck of lunch with the Mrs about an hour ago, when I stumbled upon this young Fräulein. She had a mop of hair that had been somehow clipped and sprayed and pulled to form what was one of the coolest quiffs I have ever seen. The rest of her outfit was slouchy comfort yet cool. All of a sudden my mouth became unwired from my brain and in a rude, relapsed state of tourettes I blurted; "what were you thinking when you got dressed this morning?" Without even an ounce of hesitation, she replied in a thick European(I think German or Danish) accent, "fuck barbie and fuck zee man!"


The world needs more women like this. Girls who honestly look like they could kick your ass but at the same time are sweeter than a cherry pie, that your Gran (with no taste buds left) used to bake. Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. I think Laurz will agree with me when I say, 'BING!'

    ReplyDelete