Friday, June 5, 2009

Leaving "The Twig" Again

Lady and The Tramp 'Liquorish Styles' in Venice

So from my previous post you know I'm off to Milan again. Hip Hip Hooray. The only thing that really sucks about going so far away, is missing the girl. For you who know Twiggy, she is small enough to fit in my suitcase and I am sitting here wishing that I could squish the little critter in a big bag and bring her along. This is sadly not the case and she will be staying behind pursuing her career in the big wide world that is Sydney.

Galleria Vittorio Emanuele

Even in this world of virtual sex, yoga and walking robots, you still cant pack hugs, kisses or cuddles. Now I aint no poof, but a guy needs a nice big hug from his women at least once a day to keep him going and I'm going to miss them for four weeks. Man that's like 30 something hugs give or take the extra hug thrown in there for good effort days :), far out!

Bed Dancing

So this blog post is dedicated to the little lady in my life that I'm going to miss too too too much. I'm probably going to get skinned alive for putting these pics up, but you know what I've always been a causeless rebel so here goes. These few shots are from when Liv came to Milan last July.

Twig in the Road


Ti amo tesoro....

No comments:

Post a Comment